5 replies to this topic

#1 JeremyStCyr

JeremyStCyr

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

I already have a music download site in the making at the moment. and what i have a told a few, i am planning a new thing with wolfpack known as the Wolfpack Network.. which means i am trying to start something real big with multi sites besides the arcade.. what type of sites should be part of the wolfpack network? Do you like sports, movies.. learning, a girl site? give me some ideas you will think will be good to kick off the fall and 2013..

Another note i would like to add.. Wolfpack Network.. will also give members on this site a chance to be staff on some of the new sites.. with your staff position you will get a 1gb hosting plan..(you must purchase your own domain though..

right now i have Shadyslair.com(no gimmick to it yet) WolfpackArcade.com(we all know what we do on this site tongue.gif) dragonwild.com(its my webhosting site) upcoming starmakerarmy.com the new music download site) and my crash site jeremystcyr.com(which i test mods and games at)

at the moment the only site look for staff is starmakerarmy.com which i need someone with warez and music download experience. Now i need some more fun things for the wolfpack network.

Raptr Forum Signature

#2 Clara Listensprechen

Clara Listensprechen

Advanced Member

• Full Access
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

Well, I run a political debate site already with a link to Wolfpack's arcade, so in a sense my community has a link to yours already. It also means I'm busy as an admin already, too. Perhaps an arrangement is in order?
I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible.

#3 Wraith

Wraith

Advanced Member

• Full Access
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

I would love to help you with various sites, but i really don't have the time to really engage in things.
I would however be able to help out in various ways on the side if needed.

As a suggestion to a site.
Maybe some sort of hardware news site where the members are able to exchange ideas and notes on various hardware components?
Maybe even with a forum for selling your old hardware.

Just one idea from the top of the nuggin' biggrin.gif
I aim to please - But i miss a lot.

#4 JeremyStCyr

JeremyStCyr

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Wraith @ Aug 29 2012, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love to help you with various sites, but i really don't have the time to really engage in things.
I would however be able to help out in various ways on the side if needed.

As a suggestion to a site.
Maybe some sort of hardware news site where the members are able to exchange ideas and notes on various hardware components?
Maybe even with a forum for selling your old hardware.

Just one idea from the top of the nuggin' biggrin.gif

you know that isn't a bad idea.. i will keep this idea in mind.

Raptr Forum Signature

#5 Yellowstang73

Yellowstang73

• Full Access
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

Movie download site are always in demand. I'm an admin on a couple of site and very busy with them but if you start a movie site post the link and I'll up a few good movies for you.

#6 ezprepper

ezprepper

• Full Access
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

Well I have a disaster preparedness site. But here is one I really like allot. http://www.free-tv-v...e_walking_dead/ something like that would be cool